Worthless fishing report

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Griswald, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Griswald a.k.a. Griswald

Vashon Island, Wa.
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    Went out with my good friend Carl today. Launched Vashon and fished south east side of Vashon. Then around the south point and about a mile up Colvos. No fish seen, no fish caught. Covered alot of water. He fished spin, I fly fished...We were out from 11:30AM to 3:00pm. It was a beautiful day though!

Griswald
  2. Upton O Blind hog fisherman

out of state now
    Ratings: +211 / 0
    I knew someone would bring up how beautiful the day was out on the water. I'm laid up in the house sick. I am glad you were able to take advantage of the day.
  3. Mike T Active Member

Gig Harbor, WA
    Ratings: +54 / 1
    Saturday we launched at 8:30 from Pt Defiance, ran to Dalco and worked our way east to Quartermaster, Maury around Brown's Point then to Pt Defiance. Didn't see a darn thing in the water. However it was a great day.
  4. Griswald a.k.a. Griswald

Vashon Island, Wa.
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    Mike,
    I think I saw you around 11:30am We met last year at the southern most drift of Maury fishing for pinks.

I am glad (but sorry for your luck) that I was not the only one out there scratching his head looking for fish!

Best,
    Griswald
  5. hikepat Patrick

Des Moines, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Thanks for the report both of you. While I was next to the water on the other side of the Puget Sound I was looking all day over at Vashon wishing I was fishing rather then getting things ready for a dance that evening. You report makes me not feel not quite as bad for not being on the water in my Kayak on Saturday instead.
  6. LongRod Member

Belfair, WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Fished the south sound with the same results.