Yak 9-26

Discussion in 'Photography / Video' started by Great white hunter, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Great white hunter

Great white hunter New Member

Hit the Yak on a new stretch Ive never floated with a few new friends. Great day when you get 3 fish on your first 5 casts. Weather was perfect and no crowds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Beautiful day, beautiful looking stretch of river and sweet ass fish. excellent pics.

3. jabseattle

jabseattle jabs

Sweet

GWH,

Nice photos. Nice fish. Got to the love the Yak this time of the year

4. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

How many mega pixels is your camera? it takes great pics at close range.

5. ceviche

ceviche Active Member

Happy trout

Didja notice in the last pic how the trout seems to be smiling, now that the hook has been removed? Another reason why catch and release is a good thing! :thumb:

6. msteudel

msteudel Mark Steudel

Well it looks like he's shooting with the Olympus E10, olympus's foray into digital slr. The camera is a 4 megapixel camera.

How do you like that camera? I have the canon rebel, which I love a lot.

7. Great white hunter

Great white hunter New Member

It was not my camera,I was fishing with Jon Luke from Flyfishing northwest magazine (photographer) and another friend,was a great trip :thumb:

8. Denny

Denny Active Member

I know that spot!

GWH, I know EXACTLY where you were fishing. I've fished that area for years.

See many people? Please send me an email direct when you get a chance; I want to make a few comments and pose a few questions offline.

thanks!

Richard
    rdembry@comcast.net

9. Steelheader

Steelheader Only 3 more years until I can think like a fish.

Gota love the Yak. I need to get back over there and fish it again. Is there going to be an article in the next NW flyfishing issue? :thumb: Congrats on the fine day of fishing. :beer2: