Yakima Report

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Whitey, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Flybill!

I'm not sure, I don't control my schedule, but I will put in a request. Always fun, good people, good times.

Where you at these days? Pestering Leland? Selling hackle in dark alleys?

flybill likes this.
  2. Wow, I just looked at my conversations list, the first time Scoones yelled at me was in 2002! Mind=blown.

What do the ratings/points mean?

3. Yes to most of those questions, since I now work over at Orvis! Just part time, but it's fun and should get busy with our classes coming up. Been teaching casting and doing a bunch of other side stuff... Even been fishing a bit! Mostly on the beaches recently, although I made it out to the Yak in February.

Btw you'll be guiding a friend of mine later this month, Howard L. and his nephew! Think it's near the end of the month, but can't recall for sure!

4. Good for you amigo!

Beaches are fun. I could tell you all about my secret spots, but your boss has more game then Nintendo. For reals.

I'll be sure to interigate your friend Howard on why he hangs out with such unsavory characters....

flybill likes this.
  5. Thanks Whitey for the info posted earlier. I was wondering about wet flies, not nymphing. PLEASE continue with my education. I do appreciate it!

6. Wet flies work best when trolled!

7. Nothing. You don't get nothing for them.