Yo!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by tythetier, Aug 6, 2012.

1. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Just wanted to say hey! And its been a while since I have been on. The board looks good!!!!

I have been super busy with my house, work, and racing.
    My fishing partner went and got a wife with3 kids so he doesnt get time to wet a line much anymore.

Seems like all I get to do for fun is racing and pop off a few rounds with the .22's now and then and that is about it.

Well, there is one other thing that I did about 6 months ago... My wife and I are going to have our first kid come end of October, start of November.
    Cant wait for the kid to get here and get old enough so I have another fishing buddy.

Alright, back to pokin around the sweet looking board!

Later guys!

2. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

Wow, congrats on having a new member on the way.

3. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Thanks a bunch Gary!
    I have been going crazy wanting to get out to Goose or the Forlorns, but it is all worth it is what they tell me...

4. tediousthumper

tediousthumper Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin

I remember, who could forget homer! Congrats on the newborn! Glad to see you back!

5. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

HAHAHA!! Thanks Thad!
    Been hitting any water?

6. tediousthumper

tediousthumper Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin

Getting in three trips a week on average, but this week have had car problems. Which caused me to miss a cowlitz trip with J michelle. Sucks cause its fishing good right now.

7. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Dang bud!
    Shoot me a line some time! I need somone to fish with when I have time I can go out.