Your favorite time of year...

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Tightline, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Chuckabug New Member

Issaquah, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Right now!! All my little local spots are doing just fine. No need to cross the pass for overcrowded desert lakes. I've yet to see another drift/pontoon boat during the weekdays on the Yak. There is something to be said about fishing these waters now, knowing in a month or so you can pretty much walk across the water on boats. Yes, my friends, now is the time. While others are dreaming of what they will do in the spring and summer, I'm livin' it now. If you are off during the week, let me know and we can hook up for a day of fishing. :rofl
  2. fly15 New Member

August-October

fly15
  3. Big K1 Large Member

Duvall, WA, U.S.A.
    August to the end of April. Steelhead enough said.

Kevin
  4. Luv2flyfish Another Flyfisherman

Western WA, US.
    Jan 1 through Dec 31..........steelhead, steelhead, and more steelhead. I used to be a trout bum and 3wts, dries, and cutties is an awesome combo.....until I caught a steelhead. There is no comparison! Some days, I must admit it is hard to roll out of the sleeping bag and be primed to stand in the driving rain and cold......but the steelhead are still there. If they were easy - I would get bored. the pursuit of steelhead has seriously, SERIOUSLY consumed my every free moment....its a good thing I dont have a wife or girlfriend to tend to....that would TOTALLY get in the way of steelheading.
  5. Brian Simonseth Banned or Parked

Skagit, Stillaguamish mostly
    Big & Luv

You guys know what It's like!:smokin
    I wouldn't travel as far as I do, If it was the best fish around!:beer2 :beer2
    For those of you that haven't been there, just remeber you time is comeing?