YRFF meeting

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Greg Moore, May 5, 2003.

1. Greg Moore New Member

Ellicott City (Baltimore), Md.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    For those that weren't able to make the meeting/dinner on May 3rd, you really missed a great presentation by Steve Probasco. He spoke and showed slides about "Fishing up North" in Canada and Alaska. Very well done. If you get a chance to see Steve sometime, do it.

Greg

"In our family, there is no clear
    line between religion and fly
    fishing" Norman Maclean
  2. E'burg fisher Member

Ellensburg
    Does the YRFF meet regularly? I'm in Ellensburg and just getting into the sport. It would be nice to meet some others who might help me shorten the learning curve a bit.

Brett
  3. Greg Moore New Member

Ellicott City (Baltimore), Md.
    Yrff

As you can see the date of the original post was May of 2003. I now live in Maryland and am not involved with the club anymore. Their web site link that I have is not currently active so I'm not sure how to get a hold of any of their officers. The president of the club posts on the main forum once in a while using the name Sparse Grey Hackle. You could e mail Chris, who runs this site (WFF). He knows how to get in touch with Sparse (Tyler Larenti). Good luck!

You could also contact Steve Joyce at http://www.redsflyshop.com/

Greg Moore
    former founding Secretary of Yakima River Fly Fishers
  4. Great white hunter New Member

ellensburg, wa, usa.
    Brett ,Ill take you out fishing any time I have available
  5. E'burg fisher Member

Ellensburg
    Thanks

Brian,

Thanks, that would be great. I am still trying to decide between the one or two man craft. I'll be in touch soon and let you know.

Brett