WTT Z-axis 11' 7wt switch

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jcacc, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Willing to trade for a comparable 10' 7wt single hander. It's in great shape (I've only fished it twice, but got it used in mint condition). It's just a bit much for the Erie tribs. PM me if interested, can send pics.

2. Man what a great rod, someone should jump on this. I use mine for striping for coho and swing for steelhead.

3. If you were going to sell it, what range of dinero would you be thinking about? :)

4. how about an echo ion 7 wt. ten footer. mike w

5. working on trades at the moment. would prefer that route. will let you know if it doesn't work out though.

6. i like the echo ion...have a 6wt for smallmouth fishing. not sure that's an equivalent trade though. thanks for the offer.

7. it is not an equal trade . i will give a hundred bucks or so. something we need to decide. the echo ion has been used but has the plastic on the handle and is an awesome rod. thanks, mike williams, othello, wa

8. or i also will throw in a tfo professional 8 wt 9 foot with the echo ion. that way you will have a 10 and a 9 foot rods. i would throw an 8 or 9 wt line on both rods. thanks, mike w

9. I have a z-axis 10 for a 7wt. Great shape, only fished a few times.

10. I have a 10' 7wt z-axis trade pending. Will let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks.

11. thanks for the heads up. mike w

12. I have a 7wt 9' Echo if you still have the rod. Shoot me an email.

13. brian, do youwant to sell it and if so how much. it is a very good rod and i might need a backup. where are you located. mike w

14. The Echo Ion I would trade, I bought it used but I havent fished it yet. I have more of a need for along rod to nymph with. Shoot me a PM or email. I'm not sure how these threads work. Thanks!