Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Ignore option

Tags
ignore
2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Jim F. 
#1 ·
Is there a way to place an entire forum on ignore? Example; the conservation forum.

#11 ·
To be fair, there is a good deal of information to be gleaned between the outright misinformation and potshots (guilty). You might have to read through a bunch of links to get there, but I find the conservation forum incredibly informative.

Reactions: Salmo_g
#15 ·
You mean, like going to rescue a tree that's burning when it sits in the middle of a raging forest fire?

The stakes in conservation issues have grown well beyond a single subject. The basic laws, regulations, and budget support for everything related to environment is being attacked. Pebble mine is a drop of water in Lake Erie.

I post informative articles in Conservation. It should never be necessary. Which pisses me royally.

#17 ·
You mean, like going to rescue a tree that's burning when it sits in the middle of a raging forest fire?

The stakes in conservation issues have grown well beyond a single subject. The basic laws, regulations, and budget support for everything related to environment is being attacked. Pebble mine is a drop of water in Lake Erie.

I post informative articles in Conservation. It should never be necessary. Which pisses me royally.
I really miss your daily "Shat on Trump" updates. Hopefully, the rules of engagement for this forum will not suddenly change in 2024 when Pocahontas takes the wheel.

#19 · (Edited)
While the driving concept for this forum is both noble & valuable, unfortunately "wholesome debates" morph into rude discussions all too often - especially those posts that are characterized by childish name-calling, which offers nothing toward reinforcing one's personal opinion - even when said opinion may be of merit. Participants start to sound a lot like congressional professional politicians . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.