Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Early Morning Salt Air...

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Richard Torres 
#1 ·
Can you smell it? Just love that early morning search for coho. Addicting. Yes?
Cloud Water Sky Water resources Cumulus
Cloud Water Atmosphere Sky Sunlight

See less See more
#3 ·
Larry,
Couldn't agree more with you.
We are entering my favorite time of the year.
Leaves are changing. Hot days cool off quickly in the evening. I can smell the salt air and hear the seals barking on the beach.
Even though we aren't there quite yet, I wish every month of the year was either September or October.
SF

#4 ·
Larry,
Couldn't agree more with you.
We are entering my favorite time of the year.
Leaves are changing. Hot days cool off quickly in the evening. I can smell the salt air and hear the seals barking on the beach.
Even though we aren't there quite yet, I wish every month of the year was either September or October.
SF
Boy Brian, I agree with you on September and October. I don't think I could ever move away from the smell of our salt air.

#10 ·
Isn't that what the gates od heaven are suppose to be like?

That is much better than the water in area 11 yesterday. There where whitecaps and I even took water over the bow of my 18' Tiderunner a few times. Found a cove protected from the wind. pulled the downriggers up and grabbed the 6weight. tied on a pink clouser and caught some humpies.

#12 ·
Great shots Larry. I too am loving the cooling trend. Only problem is soon the lakes are going to be cool enough to fish again and I'm going to have to decide how to split my time.
Salt in the morning, lake in the evening? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.