Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Are you watching?

NFR 
2K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  Kent Lufkin 
#1 ·
I kinda told myself I would not, but my voice is almost gone are you watching? 15-0 how freakin awesome.

#11 ·
Sad day for football. Denver is being out coached and out played. Denver looks like a marginal high school team. For football, it's a pathetic commentary on the talking heads, the whoooplaaaa, they advertisers who spent millions on ads that won't be seen, on ticket holders who wanted to see a competitive game, on how badly the sport can be played. Seahawks look good, Denver is a joke. At this point you simply don't want to see anyone hurt. Denver and the AFC will need to look at this long and hard because it is nothing short of a professional embarrassment.

#14 ·
Well, I was watching the game but it has become one of those boring blow out super bowls so I'm back to working on my Metolius slide show project. ...the commercials aren't even that good.

No one expected this! I actually thought it might be a close game... wrong!

#26 ·
BLOWOUT! 43-8, really? Congrats Seahawks.
I was telling my wife over and over in the first quarter. I wanted a blow-out. I wasn't sure that my blood pressure could handle a nail-biter. Who cares about Fox's ratings, who cares about advertisers? I'm just happy to see the Seahawks cruise and I'm looking forward to seeing the team given the belated plaudits that they earned all year: best defense, best team, all year.
Steve

#34 ·
I was telling my wife over and over in the first quarter. I wanted a blow-out. I wasn't sure that my blood pressure could handle a nail-biter. Who cares about Fox's ratings, who cares about advertisers? I'm just happy to see the Seahawks cruise and I'm looking forward to seeing the team given the belated plaudits that they earned all year: best defense, best team, all year.
Steve
I was not telling my wife that I wanted a blow-out but I did keep asking for something similar.

#23 ·
Ok, does someone have a good home remedy for a hoarse throat? How am I supposed to teach tomorrow? Looks like a great day to emphasis the importance of listening with your eyes as well as your ears because it might just be a non verbal day! Hawks!

#31 ·
Reminds me of early September when the Hawks beats the Broncos 40-10 but the 'experts' dismissed it because Peyton only played 5-10 minutes. Well he played every snap tonight and the score was 5 points worse.

K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.