FS 10' Koffler Pram

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by matthews_138, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthews_138

matthews_138 New Member

Classic 10' Koffler river pram. Great tub for getting on the river. I have taken it down the Snoqualmie for steelhead, the Yakima for giant redsides and trolling Lake Washington for large cutts. Comes with three oars. I will throw in licensed Dilly trailer with new lights. Did I mention the boat is welded not riveted. Much stronger. Very stable when standing, even when casting big bugs for bass. The trailer was for a bigger boat. I performed some minor mods making it more compatible with the flat bottom variety. I also failed to list a price in earlier posts... $1500 OBO! Thanks for looking folks and fish on!
    . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Rob Ast

Rob Ast Active Member

Price?

3. Bill Abshagen

Bill Abshagen Member

What size Motor did you use on the lake?--Is it possible to mount an ELECTRIC motor on the boat?

Thanks,

Bill

4. matthews_138

matthews_138 New Member

Oh shoot! I'm new to the blog, board thingy. The price is $1500 OBO. Probly seems high but I am attached to it which may seem ridiculous... to any one whos never owned a boat, that is. But it has to go. I used a 40 lb thrust Minn Kota with fair success considering there are no skegs on the bottom. One needs to mind the direction of the vessel on windy days. I also attached a small Scotty downrigger, when I was on Lake Washington, to get the fly way down. This worked ok. And occasionally worked the docks for bass. Once again, better in light or no wind. THanks for inquiring fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.