Paradise is burning:(

What happens to a pool if you don't put new water into it? It becomes stagnant, polluted and a lot warmer. Same goes with our oceans time to look for new energy sources and to start tearing down the dams. Our culture needs to heal the earth from what we've caused.

Klickrolf

This is a tragedy for hundreds of families and communities but it has nothing to do with average global temps.

Scientists predict cooling for the foreseeable future. Get your firewood when you can.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/06...head-drop-in-global-temps-almost-a-slam-dunk/

"To their eternal discredit too many of the Western scientific establishment abandoned common sense and scientific standards of objectivity and prudence in order to accommodate their paymasters."

Klickrolf

Joe: As always, I appreciate your posts.

Kickrolf: Read your article with great interest until I saw the GOP confirmation at the top.
Didn't see any reference to the GOP, where did you find that? Most of this science is coming from foreign scientists, Australia, Denmark, Germany, Russia...well and one from the UW Milwaukee.

Since you suggest someone does your thinking for you I wonder whom that would be?

Didn't see any reference to the GOP, where did you find that? Most of this science is coming from foreign scientists, Australia, Denmark, Germany, Russia...well and one from the UW Milwaukee.

Since you suggest someone does your thinking for you I wonder whom that would be?
When I read your site there was a Spokane GOP candidate at the top of the page. Koch brothers have spent billions endorsing Climate Change GOP candidates to preserve there oil interests.

Not sure how you interpreted that I suggested that someone does my thinking for me from "I prefer not to have the Koch brothers do my thinking for me"?

A better interpretation would be those who buy into the Koch brother cover up are basically Corporate puppets who can't think for themselves.