Lets fish.

My plans to fish with a couple people on the cowlitz this weekend have completely fallen through so I am left with nothing to do. Is anyone out there in the same situation, and looking for a fishing partner? I have not been on the river in over a month cause of a car accident, and I was really looking forward to getting out. Push comes to shove I will just do the Sky unfortunately. I gotta get out either way.

Danielocean, post a picture of your face so I know who to throw rocks at as you float by me on the sky.

Also because Golfman wanted me to draw you catching regenbogen troots.

I do not understand why you would want to throw rocks at someone floating by. However, I think a simple wave, and a hello would be better.

plaegreid

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus
I do not understand why you would want to throw rocks at someone floating by. However, I think a simple wave, and a hello would be better.
I would throw rocks to throw you off your game. You don't know it, but I've been trying to beat you to a steelhead on a fly. Rezzies don't count.

Bummer...definitely would have gone. Just saw this as I sit typing at 9:01 on Saturday morning when I should be on some river. The one morning we don't have blinding sun and I sleep in. Hope you had some luck.