Wild reverence

what does my $4 or $10 go to?
more pressure on the OP, but you get to see april vokey's pretty face!

edit: but at least Shane snorkels rivers, is an actual biologist himself, and i've seen him at WDFW meetings calling for more wild only rivers. not so sure about dem fuckers from OR/UT though...

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
what does my $4 or $10 go to?
Here's the deal. Shane, the filmmaker, spent his life savings in producing this film. Nobody's getting rich on the project It's been a labor of love to get this film from filming to the point where we can download it on vimeo.

2 years of blood sweat and tears went into this production. He's a tremendous wild fish/ habitat/conservation minded angler, and all the dude cares about is steelhead recovery

Be on the lookout for western US tour of Wild Reverence in early fall

Damnation played in Spokane, Moscow, Lewiston and if you're so inclined, let's set up a showing in the Tri Cities. That would rule

There will be a Spokane showing in Sept
I work about 40 hours a day, 8 days a week so if it isn't in Connell, Pasco, and/or Toppenish I have hard time making it. How do we setup showing down here?

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
I work about 40 hours a day, 8 days a week so if it isn't in Connell, Pasco, and/or Toppenish I have hard time making it. How do we setup showing down here?

Get a club/fly shop to sponsor it and book a venue. I can work with setting you up with Shane to figure out the details

Had the opportunity to fish with Shane a few weekends ago. He definitely put some time into producing this film, and he spent a LOT of his own money to get this made. If anyone wants to be that cheap, I'll burn you a copy of the movie for free and pay the $10 bucks for you myself.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Damn Jake that's a lot of hours making even me look bad
If anyone wants to be that cheap, I'll burn you a copy of the movie for free and pay the $10 bucks for you myself.
check out the classifieds, there are causes in need of donations