FS HILL'S END OF SUMMER CLOSEOUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated the closeout department on Hill's Discount Flies with a ton of patterns. I'll be sending out a newsletter to my customers Monday night announcing the sale items.
Feel free to get a head start by checking out the closeout page.

Hill's Discount Flies Closeout Page

Tight Lines
Brandon Hill
Hill's Discount Flies LLC

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
I've tried to buy flies from you guys but you don't have a way to input apo/ae addresses for my billing address for my card. Any chance you can fix that?

Calvin1

It's been a long time since I ordered from Hills. I try to tie all of my own flies and have for some time. However, it's more difficult now being one of two primary entertainment sources for a 5 year old (my wife being the other). Was happy to stumble upon this post and see the great closeout deals. Ordered a few dozen for an upcoming trip. I feel guilty for not cranking them out on the vice myself, but past dealings with Hills' has demonstrated great customer service, and a great quality product.

Many years ago I was making one of my first trips to the Beaverhead and, I'm digging back into my memory here, Brandon had a buddy who worked at the Safeway in Dillon who he recommended as a resource for area tips.

Check 'em out and support a site sponsor.

My $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.