Swap Articulated Fly Swap (New Thread)

pwoens said:
well...I guess its the busiest time of the year at the ol post office...so what can ya do? :confused:

Well I guess you could have planned ahead a little better Patrick. You of all people should know that Christmas happens at about this time every year. :ray1: If your flies don't arrive on time there is a 10 fly penalty sent to all the swappers. ;)
Merry Christmas Patrick if I don't see you before.
jesse clark

DJ's flies are in the mail, once I get them the flies will be sent ASAP! :thumb: Nice work everyone, we all have some very nice flies to add to the collection!

Sitck a fork in this one boys, because this swap is done! The flies went in the mail at 8:00 AM this morning! Nice job everyone, and thank you for the extra flies & goodies.

Happy New Year :beer2:

Mike:
This swap is over the flies were due last week and are on their way back from the meister to the swappers. I can't wait to see what the rest of the swappers tied, I have had good luck with this style of fly.
jesse clark

mike doughty

Honorary Member
jessejames said:
Mike:
This swap is over the flies were due last week and are on their way back from the meister to the swappers. I can't wait to see what the rest of the swappers tied, I have had good luck with this style of fly.
jesse clark
Yeh i know, i was just playing around.

roadhog

professional freight relocator
hey spokane, if thats the case, no day is a good day for jesse. he always has been "alittle" technology challanged. I learned the program the t.v. and v.c.r. at a young age :p
see ya
grid kid