WTB Boston Whaler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Boston Whaler 15' or 17' Sport or Supersport or 17' Montauk. Other models considered also. If anyone has any leads on one I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

ibn

Not sure how much you're willing to spend, might be worth it to go talk to a dealer about financing. I went in to talk about a boat and ended up walking away with a brand new 17' montauk. The resale value on whalers is so high it's almost worth it to buy a new boat over getting one used. If you do buy one used, I recoment checking out www.boattraderonline.com.

Good luck, I love my boat in the near year that I've had it, can't go wrong w/a whaler.

-I

Thanks for the comments ibn. I went down to the BW dealer in Fife a couple months ago and was tempted plenty by the new ones. I've looked high and low for many months. Probably looked at 30+ Whalers. Finally found one I couldn't pass up on Friday. 1984 15' Sport Center Console. Original owner, always garaged, and in outstanding condition. Matter of fact I may just have to go out in the garage right now just to sit in her for awhile and have a cold one! :beer1:

Status
Not open for further replies.