Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

fishing the next 3-4 days....

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Neanderthalfly 
#1 ·
hey guys - I will be fishing Lenice and Nunnally starting tomorrow and thru the weekend. if they are not fishing well, I may try Quincy/Burke area. Possibly even Rocky Ford.
if any of you guys are out in the area and want to hook up, let me know.
I will be in a Jeep Grand Cherokee (champagne colored). Fishcat Pontoon on top.
Home base is Desert Aire.
Shawn - is your trailer still at Lenice?
Billy/Buzzy - how close am I to those lakes you guys are killing them on?
cell/text 206-850-8025.
I'll be monitoring this site thru today. cell service gets iffy once over there as you well know.
I'm excited to get out for a few days of fishing, fresh air, cold beer/good booze and good food.

thanks-dp

#3 ·
From Desert Aire to the Columbia National Wildlife Refuge (depending on your route) is about 50 miles; that's just the entrance to the Refuge. The lake I posted a short report on yesterday isn't accessible with your pontoon boat, even with a wheel. The lake I whined about @b_illymac, @troutpocket and @Irafly sore lipping fish in has two fence stiles to cross through. I'm not tough enough to lift a pontoon boat over a fence stile - but you might be able to portage from the lake at the parking lot.

#4 ·
thanks Buzzy. I have been staring at the map of the seep lakes lately. I'll check them out! much appreciated.
Skyriver - as I just said in your other post - thanks for the recon and the info on Quincy/Burke - they are getting my attention

#7 ·
hey guys - I will be fishing Lenice and Nunnally starting tomorrow and thru the weekend. if they are not fishing well, I may try Quincy/Burke area. Possibly even Rocky Ford.
if any of you guys are out in the area and want to hook up, let me know.
I will be in a Jeep Grand Cherokee (champagne colored). Fishcat Pontoon on top.
Home base is Desert Aire.
Shawn - is your trailer still at Lenice?
Billy/Buzzy - how close am I to those lakes you guys are killing them on?
cell/text 206-850-8025.
I'll be monitoring this site thru today. cell service gets iffy once over there as you well know.
I'm excited to get out for a few days of fishing, fresh air, cold beer/good booze and good food.

thanks-dp

#9 ·
I went home Saturday evening so I could spend the day with the day with my daughter while she is home for Spring break.. had a great trip. the wind showed up one day and limited you to where you could fish, but I got my largest fish in the wind. A true 21 inch fish . Chiro's and buggers worked. When one died out, the other method was productive.
I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

dp

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.