fishing during the week

anyone out there have wednesdays or thursdays off. i pretty much just fish for trout in moving water. will be fishing the yak the most for the next couple o months. if anyone wants to share the drive from seattle let me know.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
What do I know---I'm just an old man

If this is a on going thing I would be intrested. I have lots of time to go as I retired,but I also Have kids to watch so I have to know in advance when to go as I have to beat the wife to have her watch the kids.

Not really,but if you always catch fish you wouldn't want me to go. Went out today with mtlhead to a secret place(zipper lip). Of course he says that the fishing is good there. I think that I bought my bad luck with me. All I seemed to catch was 5" fish. So my bad luck is still holding.

I haven't fished the Yak since early last year,but would like to get back one more time.

Jim

I, too, am available during the week. I live on the Sammamish Plateau, have a Ford Exploder, that can handle all the gear, and am more than willing to share driving, gasoline expenses, etc., etc.

Drop me a line.

Cheers,

Michael
Remember, Son. Catch, Gloat, then Release.

Hi:
I am in from the East Coast and staying at my family in Kent. I would love to hook up on this coming Thursday if you are going to the Yak. I have wanted to try it before I go home, but found the ride alone there would be undesireable. Let me know if Thursday is good this week for you and I can meet up with you somewhere nearby both of us.
Bob Studen :THUMBSUP

Hi,
I work weekends and play Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Fridays. An experienced (if not always successful) stream and Lake fisherman ( Lived/fished in Bozeman/West Yellowstone, Montana) I am learning to fish the Sound for SRC and working on buying an aluminum boat for Sound flyfishing. I go it alone but, my wife would be happier if I used "the buddy system" especially in the salt. I can commit to one fishing day per week and often two. I live in the south end of King County and am particularly interested in fishing the South Sound and Hood Canal. I have a canoe, float tubes, 13 rods and 30 years of stories to tell. Email me "stcin(at)attbi.com" if you want to fish.
Rollcast
Think Good Thoughts
Play as if Life were the prize

Oops,
I think I left something out. I still enjoy fishing lakes and streams. I would love to know more about Yak fishing. My fixation on the Sound is because it is the current thing for me. If I could hop over to the Sound, fish a couple of hours on the flood tide, run an errand, then come back to fish a couple of hours on the ebb tide life would be good and better all at once.
Rollcast
Think Good Thoughts
Play as if Life were the prize