Swap Soft-hackle swap?

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Wayne Jordan said:
This rain is getting a little old... I can't wait to see the flies!
when you see mine, you may rue the day you said this....

heheh, I just needed to use that word today... "rue"..... man that feels good! ;)

Kent Lufkin

Remember when you could remember everything?
Stephen Rice said:
:thumb: Thanks Kent for another successful fly swap. Your pretty good at this !
You might want to wait until you've seen the flies, but thanks anyway Stephen ;) I'm dividing them up as I write this and will get all into today's mail.

K

Kent Lufkin

Remember when you could remember everything?
They're all divided up boys and ready to send. This is one beautiful set of flies. I thought the last swap was good but this is perhaps the very best one yet. Thanks again to all who joined in.

K

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Kent Lufkin said:
You might want to wait until you've seen the flies, but thanks anyway Stephen ;) I'm dividing them up as I write this and will get all into today's mail.

K
Dude... I forgot to put the cash into the envelope for this swap... Can you just have Hicks pay that for me? I think his mom still owes me some money anyhow..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

John Hicks

Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits
James Mello said:
Dude... I forgot to put the cash into the envelope for this swap... Can you just have Hicks pay that for me? I think his mom still owes me some money anyhow..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Kent, I will pick up James' tab. I do owe him for taking care of my mom the other day. :eek: :eek:

Banzai

FFing and VWs...Bugs & Bugs
Just received the swap flies in the mail. You're right Kent, this is one beautiful set of flies. Thanks to all that participated. I'm going to start tying up some duplicates of these.

mike doughty

Honorary Member
I have to agree, another killer swap. the last couple i've been in have been pretty damn good. not a bad fly in the group, good job people.