Swap OK, a new fly swap for trout

I got creative and incorporated my dogs hair into the fly. Dont worry, shes shedding like crazy so i just pulled a clump of hair off her, so dont call the animal abuse hotline.

The new invent swap has now less than a month to go, hope everyone doesn't wait to the last minute. Just got some liquid lace from Randy and I'm still experimenting. LOL

Daryle

Got Stephens sweet pattern today, will post a photo tommorrow when I get time. Less than two weeks to go. My pattern is going to use some new tying styles plus a computer throw a way for flash. If I tie it right I'll be pretty bullet proof.

Daryle

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Just as a heads up I'm still in! I had a kid come out of the wife 7 weeks early and I've been pretty busy with that :) At any rate, I'll be sending out my flies by the deadline :)

-- Cheers
-- James

No problem James, congrats on the new fisherperson, got superflys tie today (might need new glasses to tie it on). MNFLY had to drop out due to a short notice of deployment to Iraq (think we can forgive):) Will take some photos of Superflys fly tonight, might have to break out the super macro kit.

Daryle

:thumb: Hey Daryle,
Just like in College, I am squeaking under the due date. They will be in the mail tomorrow. Tied up something simple, unusual, and looking rather tasty. Toe tags include fly name and essential components.

By the way, Congrats James. Better start looking up Playschool fly patterns.....:D

Just as a heads up I'm still in! I had a kid come out of the wife 7 weeks early and I've been pretty busy with that At any rate, I'll be sending out my flies by the deadline

Could give you the gps cords for holy shit bay, but it's top secret. LOL

Jeff46

Daryle-thanks for doing all the hard work, especially while under substantial stress and change to your living environment.

Here's my pattern recipe:

Chironomid Floss pupa

Hook: Daiichi #1150 wide gape, bronze, in size #18
Head: Silver glass bead
Body/abdomen: Red, 4-strand floss twisted and furled.
Thorax: Peacock herl
Gills: White Antron

Thanks again Daryle. Congrats on the new baby. Jeff

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Eureka! I finally found a cool use for some "junk" material. It has passed the litmus test of my wife and I'll soon have them out! Hopefully you guys will be impressed as I'm pretty damn proud of the files I'll be sending out!