Grayling in Arizona

No Way Dude In Az??? Wow!! Who Would Of Ever Thought...that Is Just Way Wild. Is There Any Place In Wa That We Might Have Them??

Ty

Yes there are grayling in Washington also. PMd ya. Coach
PS Are you guys and gals able to access the picture with that link? I'm no computer wizard.

ak_powder_monkey

Proud to Be Alaskan
Grayling will live anywhere with cold clear water and lots of bugs, those are planted though right? Ahhh I love grayling and miss them dearly (see avatar) no grayling in juneau :( :(

ak_powder_monkey said:
Grayling will live anywhere with cold clear water and lots of bugs, those are planted though right? Ahhh I love grayling and miss them dearly (see avatar) no grayling in juneau :( :(
They'll 'live' where there is cold clear water but they won't necessarily breed successfully. Many Washington highlakes were planted with them in the past, yet only one has a self-sustaining population at this time. What used to be a short, steep hike became a long boring hike in the late 80's, and is now a really long, boring hike.

ak_powder_monkey

Proud to Be Alaskan
jackchinook said:
They'll 'live' where there is cold clear water but they won't necessarily breed successfully. Many Washington highlakes were planted with them in the past, yet only one has a self-sustaining population at this time. What used to be a short, steep hike became a long boring hike in the late 80's, and is now a really long, boring hike.
true, they need running water to spawn