Hedburner-done-purple worm
Cameron Derbyshire-done-something chummy
Ringlee-done
Daryle Holmstrom-done-chum bouncer
Willie Bodger-done-sweet!
Stlfirehouse-done-green popcicle

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Done and in the mail. Should be there soon...

Tied up some smaller pink Kilchis killers. I figured with the larger heavier flies folks were tying, it would be a good change of pace...

Sturgeon crazy has contacted me and will be sending them today, so I will receive them tomorrow, hopefully, If you want the flies by turkey day let me know and I will just send the ones I have and than send sturgeons seperately to everyone. No big deal just let me know.

James Mello

Curtis said:
Sturgeon crazy has contacted me and will be sending them today, so I will receive them tomorrow, hopefully, If you want the flies by turkey day let me know and I will just send the ones I have and than send sturgeons seperately to everyone. No big deal just let me know.
So my flies should be there tommorow... I didn't have them in the right place for office mail pickup so they sat all weekend, but they're being sent priority right now.

All are received but ringlee's. He sent them in the mail on the 13th from Arizona and have not arrived yet, darn Post Office. We will wait a couple more days and see what happens, I can just send them out and than mail an additional fly to everyone when they arrive, no biggie. Let me know what everyone thinks.
Curtis

James Mello

Curtis said:
Swap status:

Curtis-done-purple candy
Jason-done-chartruese sumthin
James Mello-done-pink sumthin
Sturgeon crazy-done-g-strings
Hedburner-done-purple worm
Cameron Derbyshire-done-something chummy
Ringlee-In mail
Daryle Holmstrom-done-chum bouncer
Willie Bodger-done-sweet!
Stlfirehouse-done-green popcicle

In mail from: Ringlee
Doh! I forgot the toe tags again! At any rate, the fly is a Kilchis killer. It's a Shewey fly and is pretty simple.... Normally I guess he ties them in green, but his recipe also suggested that hot pink was a good color....

Tail - Crystal flash
Body - Flat hot pink thread
Thorax - Hot pink cactus chennile
Wing - Crystal flash
Hackle - Hot pink neck

Here's a URL with more info on it....

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/salmonid/fly291.html

I will just send them all out when I get ringlee's. I live pretty close to the PO so it is easy.
I am impressed with all the flies!! Looking forward to using them!