Cameron - IN
Big Tuna - IN
nrthcstee - IN
TallFlyGuyl - IN
Willie Bodger - IN
stlfirehouse - IN
Ringlee - IN

We are full, ready to create a great set of flies, start your vises! :beer2:

I can see I'm in a very worthy set of tiers, I hope my ties will be up to the task,
have some new materials coming by snail mail that I couldn't get locally. Is it one scotch per fly until Jan. 15 or two:clown:

Daryle

Hey Don. Glad to be a part of the swap. Just to make sure are we tying one or two patterns. Im assuming one. I will be tying an original mostly darker hairwing pattern that I like to use in the mornings and evenings and also as a follow up fly. Cant wait to see what the rest of you come up with. Kevin

Right, we are tying one pattern. Take your pick, 12 flies.

I am working on some ideas with UV materials and ordered some special stuff myself.

Your right, a great group of tiers. I can't wait to see what we come up with.

Don (Me) - IN
Mike - IN
James - IN

luckybalbowa IN
Cameron - IN
Big Tuna - IN
nrthcstee - IN
TallFlyGuyl - IN
Willie Bodger - IN
stlfirehouse - IN
Ringlee - IN

We have an extra 1 place, Daryle couldn't do this one.

Any takers?????

If you guys don't mind some steelhead flies tied in 80 degree weather with tarpon instead of steelhead around I would like to give this a try. It will be my first foray into this swap deal so I may need some advice. Do all the flies have to be exactly the same? Might remind me too much of my commercial tying days. Bill

If you guys don't mind some steelhead flies tied in 80 degree weather with tarpon instead of steelhead around I would like to give this a try. It will be my first foray into this swap deal so I may need some advice. Do all the flies have to be exactly the same? Might remind me too much of my commercial tying days. Bill
It;s fine with me.

12 Flies the same, not on the scale of commercial tying. If they aren't all exactly the same, no worries!

mike doughty

Honorary Member
salty spey said:
just need to tie 12 of one steelhead pattern.

If you guys don't mind I would very much enjoy being a part of this. For me it would be a great vicarious steelhead fix. Lord knows I need one. :beathead: Bill