Swap Winter Steelhead Swap

Ok Rick, With Bill and Steve I think the count would be 14 flies.

Is everyone good with that? Just means we get more patterns to try.

Most people don't put hooks, but I have got some tubes with hooks. Your Call.

Don (Me) - IN
Mike - IN
James - IN
luckybalbowa IN
Cameron - IN
Big Tuna - IN
nrthcstee - IN
TallFlyGuyl - IN
Willie Bodger - IN
stlfirehouse - IN
Ringlee - IN
salty spey - IN
steve s - IN
and Rick.... In

CLOSED

14 is good with me. 80 degree tarpon tier? I would suggest have fun and be creative, I dont think the steelhead will go " Hey I think a tarpon guy tied that fly!" Again looks like a good crew should be some interesting patterns! Kevin

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
Hey, I could go for a tarpon fly! I'm making my first trip to Belize (first warm water fishing period) in february. I understand there likely won't be many tarpon there then, but still...

Willie

New to this but looking forward to it. A couple of questions. Where do the flies need to be sent and when? Should they in some manner be tagged or marked to denote their origin. Seems like it might be nice to know who tied what. Thanks, Bill

mike doughty

Honorary Member
the swapmeister will send you his info. jan. 15 is the deadline to have the flies in by. most people do toe tag them with at least the name of the person who tied them and sometimes the name of the fly if there is one.

Don (Me) - IN
Mike - IN
James - IN
luckybalbowa IN
Cameron - IN
Big Tuna - IN
nrthcstee - IN
TallFlyGuyl - IN
Willie Bodger - IN
stlfirehouse - IN
Ringlee - IN
salty spey - IN
steve s - IN
and Rick.... In

Daryle has requested IN - That would make 15 flies. It's early in the swap and we would have the biggest and I bet best set of Steelhead flies ever!

Everyone good with 15?

CLOSED