Fly Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacRowdy

Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
Native Salmon for Whofish and Brown Trout for Super-FLY

Here you go Whofish here's round two. Hope you like it.

Super-FLY, let me know if this is satisfactory.

nrthcsteel yours is next!

MAC

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
I'm thinking of one for myself and another for a friend. Thinking of a couple of designs, so I'll PM ya!

Bill

MacRowdy

Ok Final Products for the fellas. Super-FLY here you go bro! Nrthcsteel just finished yours I hope it is to your liking. If not please let me know. Whofish yours are ready to ship.

Thanks and tell your friends!

MAC

Mac,
I could not ask for better work...
Looking forward to bring and brag at the club..hah!!!.. Excellent...

Echeck(s) will clear shortly... They took the funds from my account the day of the orders..

DUDE! Beyond happy Mac. That thing is sweet!!!! Now if that doesnt get me motivated on a slow day of fishing(which most of them are) I may as well hang it up. Thanks Mac you went above and beyond with this one. Amazing work! Kevin

Jeff46

Mac-
I am very pleased. Thanks very much for making that for me. I will show it off proudly to anyone who'll look. You are an artist. The brown trout is exactly how I picture one...right before he slams my streamer and I rip his lips off. Nice work. Jeff

MacRowdy

Super-FLY

Super-FLY,

Here you go bro. This should get you on your way to slamming some big brownies!!!!

I'm throwing in 25 streamer hooks for your tying pleasure!

Best,

MAC

Jeff46

I'm telling you guys, Mac does a fine job, is a craftsman, has a good turn around time, and is the MAN! You want to make sure you get a piece of fishing equipment that you'll have forever, looks, awesome, and you can pass on to the next flyfisherman in your family. He can do custom work. Thanks Mac. You rock! Jeff

MacRowdy

Thank you for the Props Jeff! Just wait till you get the wallet early next week! I really think you're going to love it!

Stew here is your MacLeod Family Crest Burn! Tell me how you like it!

Brendan your Carp is up next!!!

MAC

MacRowdy said:
Thank you for the Props Jeff! Just wait till you get the wallet early next week! I really think you're going to love it!

Stew here is your MacLeod Family Crest Burn! Tell me how you like it!

Brendan your Carp is up next!!!

MAC
Mac ... incredible. That is all I can say ... PM coming your way.

Stew .. aka Bigmac :)

Status
Not open for further replies.