SFR Jay's Dry Falls midnight ham banditos

You better ask Jay, what ever it was it was just outside his tent!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And they were not very quiet about it either!

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
Yeah, those suckers can be a pain over there..... Didn't keep me awake this weekend, but then, I don't think anything would have awkened me on Fri. night......

Jay Thacker

Here fishy, fishy, fishy
I did not even get to try my ham. Hey Scott, when are you going to post those pictures you took after falling in to that one bush. Also the pictures that Yard took of you still in the bush.

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
Jay:

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. That could have been the scotch, Black Butte Porter, Thunderhead IPA or ? I think I was pushed......

THOSE BUGGERS ARE LOUD!! ILL NEVER FORGET THE FIRST TIME I HEARD AND SEEN A PACK OF THEM OUT CAMPING. COOKING CHILI MAC WHEN I HEARD WHAT SOUNDED LIKE THE TAZMANIAN DEVIL BEHIND ME, I JUMPED, SHREIKING LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!! LINDA HAD A LAUGHING FIT. ITS JUST RACOONS, AS SHE SHINED THE FLASHLIGHT INTO THE WOODS LIGHTING UP ABOUT A DOZEN SETS OF EYES STARING AT ME!! ONE OF THE FEW TIMES I WILL ADMIT TO BEING SCARED $HITLESS.