Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

3 days guided fishing for Seahawks vs 49ers tickets

T 
1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Matt Paluch 
#1 ·
I really want to go to the Seahawks home opener with my family, but the prices for resale tickets are ridiculous. So I thought I'd see if there's any interest in trading a fishing trip for them. I'm looking for 4 tickets. In exchange, I will provide a 3 day 2 night all-inclusive fly fishing trip for 4 in central and/or eastern washington. All food, beverages, accommodations and potentially gear (if you don't have your own or want to bring a beginner) will be provided. All you need to bring is a sleeping bag and fishing gear.

Fishing locations will depend on current conditions and angler skill level. I can take your group to some incredible desert spring creeks (not rocky ford unless you really want to), basin lakes, carp or bass, and potentially some private water depending on time of year.

I have been fly fishing 21 years and guiding for 14. I'm a FFF certified casting instructor and love to teach all skill levels. I also compete in both casting and fishing.

Retail value of a trip like this is $2400, so no standing room, bleacher or nosebleed section tickets please. Please PM if you want to make an offer or if you have any specific questions.

#4 ·
What if these 2 are 50yd line 4th row (Hawks bench side)? These aren't my tickets but was given 4 there. I plan on going with 1 other (would feel really guilty selling a gift) so I probably have 2 open seats. If we were to trade I would obviously give the guided trip to the owner of the seats...Let me see if it is something he would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.