Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Jameson lake

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  i8cadfly 
#1 ·
Fished Jameson lake Sunday and Monday. First time there, a long drive from Seattle and amenities were nearly nonexistant in the middle of nowhere. But what a fly fishing experience! 30+ fish in 2 days - all catch and release on streamers and nymphs. Also castring dries to rising Rainbows. Monday morning a 4lb rainbow b-4 breakfast and a limit of quail b-4 lunch. Six year old nephew caught fish after fish on flyrod for the first time and now wants to fish with nothing else- he's hooked!

#3 ·
I found Quail about 2 miles west of Jameson Lake road off highyway 2, the north side of the highway. I found water and cover - and those things were buzzing around me like mosquitos. The area I hunted is now posted as " hunt by permission only" I think that is because of the deer opener, I doubt any problems recieving permission as long as you don't mind sharing space with deer hunters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.