Sage Spey for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
Sage Spey for Sale, Price reduced!

7136 (13'6" 7 wt.) Sage spey, it is based on the SP blank so has a very smooth progressive action. Throws a 450 Skagit well with a light tip or skagit floating tip, i think it would throw heavier tips with a 400 nicely, but havent done it yet. asking 300 bucks OBO, includes tube and sock, rod is a 4 piece. pm me if interested. photos are at the bottom of this post.

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
I dont know if want to admit it, but buccola is one of my friends :thumb:. it looks to me like it was based off of the graphite IIIe i believe, or the SP blank. it is a killer rod and a hell of a deal, i just want something new. also, it has never been sent in on warranty.

Asking $350 you offer $150 hmmmm
Dont you think $350 for a sage that belongs in a museum is a bit much? A used z axis is about $500 and the series before that about $350. $150 a little lowball, maybe $250? I bet at all the shops they sold for that much at clearance a gazillion years ago.

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
oh well, everyone knows that the newest most expensive rods are the only ones that catch fish and are worth money! :rofl:

PT

Physhicist
That sounds like a great stick. A rod doesn't have to be new to have good value. I'd like to see the offers I'd get if I put my old 8150 up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.