Swap SRC salt fly swap

I've gotten a lot of the flies so far, and they are looking good. I'm anxious to try them out. We've just got a couple of days left and, if I'm correct, I still need fllies from Zach M, scottflycast, hendersonbaylocal, and D3Smartie. Once I get them, I'll take some photos and make as quick a turnaround as I can.

D3Smartie

Jon- I have all mine finished and just need to get them in the mail to you asap. Thank you for running the swap and you should see mine very soon.
Thanks
David

Hblocal-

I got your Chum Babies today, right on the due date. Thanks, they look good, and we all know how useful that pattern will hopefully be in the next couple months or so.

So, I guess a couple of you are going to be a bit late. I think the post office is closed on Monday for President's Day, so hopefully I'll have the flies and can send them out middle of next week. Thanks to everyone who's taken part so far.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Hblocal-

I got your Chum Babies today, right on the due date. Thanks, they look good, and we all know how useful that pattern will hopefully be in the next couple months or so.

So, I guess a couple of you are going to be a bit late. I think the post office is closed on Monday for President's Day, so hopefully I'll have the flies and can send them out middle of next week. Thanks to everyone who's taken part so far.
Thanks Jon and everyone. I'm going to "test" them all!