Swap SRC salt fly swap

I came home from work yesterday to find Zach's flies. They are a good-looking pattern, Zach. Thanks.
So, I just need to take some photos of all the patterns, and then I will send them back out ASAP. I look forward to hearing how these flies produce for different people in different areas.
Thanks everyone!

I sent all the flies out yesterday, so hopefully you will be getting them soon. Thanks to everyone for taking part, and good luck chasing those searuns!

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
I came home from work yesterday to find Zach's flies. They are a good-looking pattern, Zach. Thanks.
So, I just need to take some photos of all the patterns, and then I will send them back out ASAP. I look forward to hearing how these flies produce for different people in different areas.
Thanks everyone!
Well Jon,

Here is a pic of a nice 18 inch beached yesterday afternoon on the Kilowatt Red (in it's mouth on photo). It still produces this time of year a bit, but Fall and Early Winter is it's best record. Thanks again for coordinating this.

Nice fish, Larry! I went out for a bit this morning myself, but had nothing to show for it. It was great to be on/in the water, though. I'm looking forward to trying out all of the flies that all of you submitted! We'll have to let eachother know how/if the patterns produce.

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
just got the flies today when i got back from school. they are great! good job everyone! cant wait to get out there and try them. someone should do a swap where everyone meets afterword to fish together and try out the new flies.

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Got the flies today! They are kool. I can tell they all are killers in their own right. Nice job. Now I just need to SAVE and COPY! The test comes next! :)

Ok everbody. The pics and descriptions have been posted in the fly swap gallery under 2008 SRC Salt Swap. I did my best taking the photos, but they didn't turn out perfect. I think we managed a pretty good variety of searun patterns.

Got my flies and what a good variety! I can't wait to get out there and use them, hopefully this weekend. I'll post pictures if I catch anything on any one of your flies. Let me know if you get anything on the "pink dinker" too! :thumb:

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
Anixious to give it a go too. Remember this is about the slowest fishing time of the year for sea runs, so don't judge your success or failure too seriously with these flies yet! :ray1: