Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sroffe

Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

:hmmm: Guess used Cliff bars are hard to get rid of after 4 year.

Woodman60

Cliff Bar for Sale! (Still Sealed - great for eating on rafts/pontoons/drift boat

Do you have the warranty card?

I hear that for $35 Clif will repair or replace the bar, no questions asked.

Lugan

Joe Streamer

Wow, we're still getting comedic mileage from this old Clif Bar. It must be the week for dredging up old threads via the search function.

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb

I wouldn't recommend the Cliff Bar. IMO the Power Bar is better and provides that extra energy you need, Especially while fishing, I also think the wrapper is better and will make you cast farther.

Wow, we're still getting comedic mileage from this old Clif Bar. It must be the week for dredging up old threads via the search function.
The Cliff bar was mentioned in the What would you trade for an Orvis gift card thread. Then it got bumped. Now the Cliff bar posts are gone.

I hadn't seen it and I laughed good and hard. So I'm glad this one has risen again.

PT

Physhicist

I wouldn't recommend the Cliff Bar. IMO the Power Bar is better and provides that extra energy you need, Especially while fishing, I also think the wrapper is better and will make you cast farther.
You must be a newbie when it comes to this type of bar. Cliff Bar.... hands down the best bar for the coast rivers!

'Nuff said..

JesseC

Chris Puma has given up on fly fishing.

If Cliff Bar still available I have a vintage 1978 can of Spam with original key,
will trade.

Do you have the warranty card?

I hear that for $35 Clif will repair or replace the bar, no questions asked.
Nope, has to be the original owner. I go screwed on this deal when I bought one from Craigslist.

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb

You must be a newbie when it comes to this type of bar. Cliff Bar.... hands down the best bar for the coast rivers!

'Nuff said..

Woah, now you have crossed the line!!!!! Best bar for costal rivers?????? Bullshit! my friend Bullshit!

Leroy Laviolet

Aint no nookie like chinookie

What percentage of the proceeds generated from the sale of the cliff bar will be going to wild steelhead and salmon habitat restoration?

Then at all costs you'll want to avoid being incarcerated in California's maximum security prison at Pelican Bay. Prisoners there are fed 'the loaf' morning, noon and night.

Image a larger version of the Clif Bar with mysterious and ever-changing ingredients and you've got an idea of just how much the inmates anticipate that gastronomic abomination.

K
curious as to why you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.