Fantasy Fly Fishing Team / Contest

Ringlee

Doesn't care how you fish Moderator
Mark Ritari- Alaska all Summer
Myself- I will be racking up the points regardless of my Half point status.
Matney- Big Browns = Big points
Bakyard- Catches Fish period.
Jergens- Putting the hurt on the Yak and other Eastside waters.

So how many points for the Salmon Grand Slam?
Do pike fall under the Muskie category? Points for Lake Trout? Arctic Char?

junebug41

Junior Dave Monti fan
Well, I'm gonna go with the all Red Sox team:

1.) Dave Hartman- The only team mate that I actually know. Should be good for some large trout and Pike in MT.

2.) AK Powder Monkey- Confirmed resident of the Nation and of Alaska.

3.) Mike Etgen- I don't know this gentlemen but he is a confirmed Red Sox fan and therefore a better person than any non-sox fan.

4.)Wayne Jordan- He's from Maine I'm from New Hampshire. Vermonters not allowed.

5.) Cris Puma- This was tough as Panhandle is also a Sox fan. I have recieved information that Mr. Puma is unsure if being part of Red Sox Nation is for him. This is the first step in his recruitment. Welcome aboard Mr. Puma! If he does not sign on then we'll call up the handle from Pawtucket.

Go Red Sox,
cds

Sorry, but I've got to object to the drafting of all three guys on my squad! There's got to be a rule limiting rosters to no more than two fishers in common or something.

Incidentally, I also have to object to not being drafted to a Red Sox-themed team, in favor of guys who aren't even New Englanders!

I may be a mediocre fisherman, but I'd be pretty surprised if any forum member can edge me out in games watched at Fenway...

Zen: Guiding in AK
Ringlee: Same
Myself: same
Matney: he is a 7x guru
Justin Doucet: hes a dark horse but iv heard he knows how to get it done and finally got a sweet underwater camera.

i vote for greyling to be counted.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Fair points Mr. Bug. I just had to go with those that I knew were Sox fans. Hell, I've only met one of them. The rest I had to research. I suppose you could even the score a bit by drafting me. I am a native New Engander. Problem is I'm a piss poor fisherman.:confused:

I could trade you one and pick up Panhandle I suppose. I'd rather trade with a Seattlite. Maybe Heathcliff Slocumb for Jason Varitek and Derrick Lowe:p.

Anyhow, since your a Sox fan, tell me which one you want and i'll pick up Panhandle:thumb:. Clearwater steelhead and Kootenai bows should help the scoring.

Go Red Sox,
cds

Panhandle

This was tough as Panhandle is also a Sox fan. I have recieved information that Mr. Puma is unsure if being part of Red Sox Nation is for him. This is the first step in his recruitment. Welcome aboard Mr. Puma! If he does not sign on then we'll call up the handle from Pawtucket.
I have to admit, this one hurts. I'm a damn good DH though.:ray1:

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Don't worry Pan, it lloks like you will break camp with the big club. I just have to work out the details with Junebug.
Now go out and get some picture of pigs!

Go Sox,
cds

Remember to pick guys who are young and do not have full time jobs !! Or guys that refuse to to get real jobs !!:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:
All right ladies you might as well start thowing in the towels. This group of ass clowns should be able fish the pants off of ......
....well pretty much anything you could think of adding to that line. Between them there is not much that is off limits.

The LIST,

Alpine
Doughty
Jergens
Matney
Yard

Fish ON!!