Swap I'll send you the special material swap

RDL

My local PO delivered the package today, they definitely put the Pony back in Express, I'll get to work on these soon as I figure up a workable fish catcher. Thanks for letting me in on this one :thumb:

Just a quick update...

Troutbuster, your beetles arrived safe and sound.

RDL, glad you finallay got the hair.

Looks like the rest of you are off to a great start. Remember the flies are due to me by the 20th of June.

I am taking a short vactaion back to Maine and I will be back on the 12th. I will check the site for updates while I am back east (except on the 4th as will be in Fenway watching the BoSox)

Warren

D3Smartie

Have fun in Maine. i love it back there. Where are you headed?
Got my flies done and will try to make sure i get them in the mail tomorrow.

Mike Etgen

Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
Warren...

How did you luck out and get Sox tickets? Saw the Rays, I see...great game! Who would have ever guess that a series with Tampa would have been such a big deal. I hope the whole family has had a great time. you must be getting in on the east coast heat wave I read and saw about over the weekend.

Have six flies tied. Sure did a lot of experimentation before falling back on something fairly ordinary but reliable, but also have some ideas of my own to try out on the water later.

This was a good idea.

Flies go in the mail in the AM. Like Mike, I fell back on a fairly reliable pattern with a bit of material adjustment. Hope everyone likes buzzers.

REE