Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

3wt Rod

Wanted 
911 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  tpcollins 
#1 ·
A buddy of mine is looking for a 3wt so I thought I would see what is out there. We were fishing a small stream together, me with my 3wt sage SP and him with his 5 wt reddington and after trading rods for a while he was in love with the lighter feel & play.

Anybody have 3wt that is on the cheaper side? I say he's looking to spend less than $150 for the rod would probably go up to $225 for a rod/reel/line combo.

Any offers?

Thanks

#9 ·
A buddy of mine is looking for a 3wt so I thought I would see what is out there. We were fishing a small stream together, me with my 3wt sage SP and him with his 5 wt reddington and after trading rods for a while he was in love with the lighter feel & play.

Anybody have 3wt that is on the cheaper side? I say he's looking to spend less than $150 for the rod would probably go up to $225 for a rod/reel/line combo..

Any offers?

Thanks
I have a Sage Vantage 376 2pc rod with Ross Flycast #1 and Rio WF line that I would like to sell. The rod and reel have been used 5-6 times at most and the line has been used once. All are in excellent condition and are in the original Vantage rod and reel case. $175 plus shipping from Idaho. Email if anyone is interested and I'll take some photos.
Thanks, Will

#11 ·

Anybody have 3wt that is on the cheaper side? I say he's looking to spend less than $150 for the rod would probably go up to $225 for a rod/reel/line combo.

Any offers?

Thanks
I just bought a Ross Worldwide FW series 386-4 (3 wt, 86", 4 piece), with quality aluminum tube, awarranty card, etc. I got a screaming deal big discount on it, and the total price came to just shy of $110. I am considering returning it because I have an existing slightly shorter 4 weight that is very similar to the Ross, and I don't need two of basically the same rod.

The FW series was the top of the line Ross. Great performaing rod series that were/are sleepers, with a lifetime warranty. It retailed for close to $300. You can buy it from me for what I have in to it ($110) so I don't have to hassle with sending it back. Yep, you can find them on ebay, but they'll be at least $30 more than this one.

Let me know - I'm planning to return it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.