FS 4 wt. 10' 3 piece.Czech nymph rod

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ron henry, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron henry

ron henry New Member

This rod was custom built last year by Steve Clark at Midwest Custom Flyrods. I fished it maybe a dozen times last season. Includes a tube and sock. It's a beautiful rod in excellent shape. $185 shipped to you, lower 48, Paypal preferred.

Attached Files:

2. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

Gorgeous rod, but hard to trust a seller who's first post to the forum is selling something. We also don't have a clue where you are selling from. Maybe a bit more information would help.

3. ron henry

ron henry New Member

No problem. I'm in Tennessee, am a financial professional with a large corporation who's logo includes a stage coach, and a long time fly fisherman. Sorry about the first post being a sale. I'm new to the forum but old to others. This rod is a back up that I had built last year when I converted from single hand rods to switch rods due to bad shoulders. It's in excellent shape. I always use Paypal because it gives the buyer some assurance that you won't get stiffed. This rod will throw a rio outbound short wf6f a long way, and is really a switch rod. The rod maker called it a Czech nymphing rod, so I just went along with his description.

Be glad to answer any other questions you may have. Ron

rustybee, Kyle Smith and Irafly like this.
  4. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

Thanks Ron!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.