Camping & Fishing

My wife & I talked about possibly going camping over this upcoming weekend. I would like to go somewhere I could get in some fishing (prefer a river or stream). I was thinking Icicle Creek area would be good, but we've been there several times & I wouldn't mind checking out somewhere new to us either. Just wondering if anyone knows any other areas they like to camp & fish.

My wife isn't in to fishing as much as I am, so this isn't a 'fishing trip' exactly. More of a camping trip with some fishing squeezed in (hopefully the fishing would be near the campground). Also, we would probably like to keep the driving to 2 hours or less (from Everett area).

Hmm, as I'm typing this I realize I better check the regs on Icicle. I can't recall off the top of my head when that river closes.

Thanks all!

Edit: Just checked the regs, Icicle is open until the end of October so that's still an option.

How'd the trip go? A buddy and I are trying to plan out an overnight hike + fish in a couple weekends. Ideally want a 4'ish mile hike in with either lake (no float tube) or river fishing.

Thanks, Ry-Mo

These area all the great fishing and camping ideas and there must be a group which arranges all these activities and with all the cheap fares and all the search of the new destinations is all fun and a great weekend idea with all the friends and pals moving together with all the other activities like snowboarding and all the water sports as well.
Dude, this is the second post I've seen you make that is utterly NONSENSE... What gives? Who hired you? Ok, that's a bit paranoid, but WTF?

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
It was a "bot". Machine driven posts of bullshit and spam. The signature link is the spam. I'll find and fill the security gap as soon as I can.

Chris