Pattern "Intruders" for Winter Steel

Leroy Laviolet

Aint no nookie like chinookie
Thanks Eric! Glad ya dig 'em -

Pretty basic here-
Just tie in maribu on the stinger , tie on the bunny stip over the top of the wrapped area on the stinger, tie the other end of the strip to the waddy, and palmer and or finish the rest ofthe waddy how ever you want- Havn't tryed them yet, but I think they will work-

Attachments

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
[/ATTACH]

Thanks Eric! Glad ya dig 'em -

Pretty basic here-
Just tie in maribu on the stinger , tie on the bunny stip over the top of the wrapped area on the stinger, tie the other end of the strip to the waddy, and palmer and or finish the rest of the waddy how ever you want- Havn't tryed them yet, but I think they will work-
I LIKE! Sweet and simple! What size are you typically tying them in? Which Waddington shank?

Got to be in the mood to tie these, although they are not hard, just time and material intensive, will have to do some this winter, its been a couple of years since I tied these.

Been using more of these, bunny tube leechs.

So what's the difference between a Intruder and a Chinese Dragon? I tie them with rabbits fur strip and call them Chinese Dragons.

They catch brown trout in the Kola penninsula streams as well as sea trout in the patagonian rivers.