WTB USED watermaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
Mumbles, you're a damn fine shopping consultant.

Next time I can't find something on the internet, I'm contacting you. :thumb:

Ed Call

That skill was taught to me by fishdontcare, that dude can find anything! My local fly shop is looking for more Olive books...tough to find for sure.

Jesse..... read the everett herald articles about boeing and the possibility of fourthcoming layoffs. That will explain why I can no longer make offers on fully equipped rafts. Especially with a wife getting ready to graduate dental hygiene school.... Sorry things didnt work out brother.

Jesse..... read the everett herald articles about boeing and the possibility of fourthcoming layoffs. That will explain why I can no longer make offers on fully equipped rafts. Especially with a wife getting ready to graduate dental hygiene school.... Sorry things didnt work out brother.
No problem Jesse just jabbing you a bit.

I sold the raft to couple from Colorado and I get to deliver it on my way to Tucson for spring training.:thumb:
jesse clark

Ed Call

Not sure, but I think that when you search craigslist you end up searching your local area or have to select an area. Doing a search on a separate search engine with craigslist and what you are looking for seems to bring the whole world of craigslist to your door. Fishdontcare gets all the credit though, he was helping me find a few things a month or so ago.

Jesse - I owe you a beer. You owe Mumbles a beer. I can buy Mumbles a beer and then you're off the hook... :beer2:

Hope you score the boat. Thanks again for the Bad Cat...

Status
Not open for further replies.