Swap Streamer Swap

Ed Call

I think that there is a white bugger and a makula (spelling?) that I'd like to tie up. If there are any special streamer requests I'll give it a shot. Tyingbugs...what types of streamers do you use in MT...I owe you something that will catch fish for you locally.

Salmon Chaser

Wannabe Spey God
So there are 8 of us and we're tying 16 flies?(2 sets) 14 if we don't want our own back, correct? Just a suggestion but the original call for 2 patterns was because of low numbers involved, now with 8 tyers it seems like more than enough to only tie one pattern.
Let me know swapmeister.
Salmon Chaser

chattmr

has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)
I'm in for two sets. I had planned to tie my sculpin pattern for one of them, but I see the swapmeister is already doing a sculpin. Anybody mind two sculpins?

Not sure what else I will tie yet...

Keaten LaBrel

Formerly Tyinbugs
if you guys only want to tie one pattern then thats fine...for those of you who want to tie 2 then go for it...i'ma tie two patterns...

tie up your sculpin chattmr. can never have enough of those!

Keaten LaBrel

Formerly Tyinbugs
I think that there is a white bugger and a makula (spelling?) that I'd like to tie up. If there are any special streamer requests I'll give it a shot. Tyingbugs...what types of streamers do you use in MT...I owe you something that will catch fish for you locally.
Anything you can think of will work over here!...big-small...dull-bright...it's all good!...lookin forward to see what you come up with!:beer2:

Ed Call

I did a bunch of other web searching while going through the WFF withdrawl shakes. I think that i'm gonna stick with a Matuka pattern for one fly and rather than tie the white bugger I've found a few otehrs that are big, meaty and claim to fish well. I have saved a bunch of them to my favorites and will compare the materials list to what I have on hand. I can meet the two week deadline for a pair of patterns, I need the practice tying anyway.

seanengman

Trout have no politics
March 16? How about March 31? Just suggesting... mostly because I have to hurry up and wait for some quality tubes and some jungle cock (that sounds sooooo dirty, I'm gonna call it jungle fowl).

Keaten LaBrel

Formerly Tyinbugs
march 31 sounds good, that'll give us all a little extra time to come up with the dirtiest patterns! remember too that you guys can tie 1 OR 2 it all depends on what you want to do!

seanengman

Trout have no politics
Thats cool. I would prefer to share two patterns, I would also like to use copper tubes versus the cheap plastic ones. I need to tie some high quality flies to make up for all the SHIT I tied up when I first started tying. Hopefully I get that new jungle FOWL cape soon.

The end of the month would be great for me as well. I just got back to reading everything and panicked when I saw two patterns and on the 16th. :eek:

I can do two by the 31st no problem. I don't know what the second one will be yet but I'll do my "Lady in Red" streamer first. It's killer at Pass Lake.

chattmr

has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)
I echo everyone's sentiments on extending the deadline. I'm doing a sculpin and a "floating" minnow that fishes just below the surface...