Swap Fresh and Salt Face to Face Swap

Ed Call

Matt, what the hell, are you a parrot? How about I recap? Ben and Matt are meeting tomorrow evening to exchange the flies. Seems like everything is falling into place!

I guess I better get of the laptop and turn off the UFC and get to tying the flies that still remain on my to do list.

Ed Call

Thanks Ben. I hear Matt's flies look great and yours do too. My flies look like ass but I'm done. I augmented the two patterns that I tied for this swap with a few bonus flies from my other swap tying. I look forward to meeting and seeing everyone on Friday.

Any last minute issues, let us hear them.

Ed Call

Hey, by the way I have Friday off. I'll be dropping of the girls at school then I'm free until the face to face swap in the evening...anyone fishing besides me? I'd love to try out my new trout reel and new spey rod. Beach, river, lake, retaining pond, puddle?

sean_k

Ed, I usually get off work around 230 on fridays and I plan on driving straight from work to where we are meeting. I wouldnt mind finding a local beach to mess around on for a bit before everyone else meets to do the swap.

Sean