Swap Pink Salmon Fly Swap

I think I may have to start all over. Kerfwappie's flies arrived yesterday and all I can say is that the bar is really high. If they fish as well as they look, it will be a great run. Thanks for the great job Eric!

Ed Call

Alright all, found a couple of photos of a sample I wanted to try out. Here is what it looks like. I finally sat down and tied some up. I hope they'll do, they look pretty flashy.

Ed Call

I've got just a couple more to tie now. Will get them done over the weekend if all goes well and should have them in the mail Tuesday...that is the plan anyway.

Flies are all done! I'll get them out in the mail tomorrow (05/26).

Hey Ed, were your ears ringing on Sunday afternoon? I was sitting at Mora in Kingston, and I think I saw you drive by, right as I was talking to my wife about the Face to Face Fly Swap.

Ed Call

I picked up Matt Smith in the AM from the ferry but did not return to that area until late evening. Next time we have a face to face meet and greet bring the misses along. We don't cuss that much and some of us are kind of funny (looking).

Funny looking is an understatement.....for God's sake man, put some clothes on!! You lose another bet or something? I was out of town last week and I come home to a NAKED MUMBLES, scary. I will get my butt in gear and get the bugs done in a day or two.

Ed Call

Finished tying, drying, tagging and will be mailing them out from the office today...now where is that address? I know Steve only sent it to me three times already...just kidding, I've got it this time!