Watermaster Club?

Is there one out there? Anybody interested in creating one? It would be a good way to trade info on mods, floats etc. People could get together for floats and stillwater trips.

bustedout

Still fishing
I don't know of one, but would be glad to join up. I enjoy my WM a lot. It would be interesting to see what other WM owners are doing with their crafts.

Riverman

I'll join the club...

If you're gonna start a club (after checking all over their website)... Water Master is two words, not one. smile

I'll join the club...

If you're gonna start a club (after checking all over their website)... Water Master is two words, not one. smile
:thumb: I'll think about ways to start one up if there's enough interest. It would be good to be able to plan floats with people on their home rivers. I have many places to fish up here in BC

bustedout

Still fishing
An advantage of such a club would be free shuttles when fishing rivers. It sure beats riding a bike or paying someone else to do the shuttle. Another advantage would be knowledge of local rivers from the local WM owners. What works, what doesn't.

I like where this is going. Ill be busy preparing for my wedding for the next few months. After that I can plan a float up here or join one down there.
It might be better to do this on the bigsky forum, maybe get folks from all over involved.