NRS or Outcast

LocalWaters

Work just gets in the way of fly fishing
I too am very impressed with my Outcast Kickboat. I've had it a little over a year. It's been everywhere, through every kind of hell, and it's held up incredibly well. The customer service experience was excellent and very personable. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another boat from outcast. I don't have any experience with NRS.

Let us know what you end up with!

I've used rafts, kick boats, and IK's from both companies and you could go either way on the rafts. They're both great companies with fantastic products.

I have an outcast 13 footer which is an aire super puma with fishing frame. Raft comes on an old hyde drift boat trailer. She is sitting in a garage near Wellston. Great boat for Michigan. I am selling it because I am buying nother one from a pal which is a super duper puma. 248-977-9249 if you are interested. $2,500 without oars.

I think that the Outcast is very nice and I have spent quite a bit of time in one. I think the nrs is probably a little more industrial strength vs. the outcast is more for the fly fisherman. I would probably get the NRS.