New format readability

Chris,

I am finding that the advert's on the right of some posts are really diminishing the readability of the forums for me. The ad's are so tall that I seem to only see one message, and assume that there are no other messages on the thread. If they were shorter, my eye would see the next message and I'd page down to keep reading.

Not a rant, just feedback.

Bob

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Both of you guys, thanks for the feedback and I agree. It's unfortunately my only option at the moment so we'll have to put up with it for a bit longer until things can get sorted out.

fodf

Team Umiak
Chris,
I agree with the above. And some of the in post photos seem to be obsured by the next post..is it only me?
Eric

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
After logging in and selecting "what's new" the new post pages load but I have to re-login for every page even though I am already logged in. Something fishy here LOL.

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
Be patient Chris is working on it, and working on it, and working on it. i think he lined this up as a winter project.. NO I'm sure not but it's becoming that way. I know he didn't expect so many problems, but he does a great job through it all.