My Buddy's Steelhead is Prettier than yours!!!!

Matt Burke

Ryan is a dog. It's too bad he looks like he is really worried. Couldn't even smile because of the concern for poking a hole in his waders. I'd be smiling my ass off. That is too kewl. Now tell him to get back to work. I want my Atlantis rod in the shop, now!

Matt

"Everyday that you wake up and decide not to go fishing...is one less day you'll go fishing." Forrest Maxwell

Matt Burke

Why ya dogging the man Whitey, at least he's catching fish. Oh wait, I know why.

Matt

"Everyday that you wake up and decide not to go fishing...is one less day you'll go fishing." Forrest Maxwell

pwoens

THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!

Im about to wet myself laughing at all you!!!

EDIT: nice fish :thumb
EDIT2: he's lying....cause he doesnt have any buddies
EDIT3: Ropers desperate

~Patrick ><>

Roper

Idiot Savant
No shit!

I'm headed to the can myself. Funny what brings Whitey out of the woods...heh-heh.

EDIT: at least he's catching fish
EDIT: he's probably worried Whitey would see the pic
EDIT: Mac's my buddy, what's that make me? Nobody?

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

Oh man, I am just laughing my ass off here. That is too funny man. I don't know what else to say.

Matt

Number 666 is scary. But think of this: divide 666 by 3 and you get 222. Now that was the caliber of the gun used by Lee Malvo in the mass murders. Are we onto something here? Are you a believer now? Or divide 666 by 6 and you get 111. Now we all know that college courses begin with 111 or 101. So this is the road to hell is it not? Have you ever known an atheist that was not a college graduate? Need I say more here?
And I could go on by saying that steelhead are the work of the devil but I don't want to foist my religious beliefs onto anyone. But just give it some thought, Bunky.
Bob, the Keep that Damn 666 AWAY FRom Me. :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

XstreamAngler

...has several mistresses.
Holy Christ what has this world come to! I really almost did some harm to myself laughing that hard, it has been some time since I laughed like that, Thanks Scott!

SAK
Props to Scott
}(