Hohdown roll call

KerryS

Ignored Member
I got to spend one day and night there. Sometimes things just conspire against you. I managed to get my kitchen sink fixed and make the trip. Fished the Hoh at Ox Bow so I also managed to get a line wet. Had a great dinner prepared by Jerry and friends. Met some crazy people around the camp fire. Friday morning up early and went into Forks to make ferry reservations for the trip back and thats when things went wrong again. Recieved panic phone call from work saying a server had crashed and they couldn't get it back up. Screw my life. A drive back home and up to Bellingham to work.

Great weather, good food, pretty decent company. I know I will do better next time.

Kerry, that sucks! Nothing like work to spoil a good trip. At least you got to hang for a bit. I've got to hang around because my wife is about ready to pop with our first kid. The leash has officially been tightened, but it's something I'll just have to get used to. No more long weekends floggin water.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I got to spend one day and night there. Sometimes things just conspire against you. I managed to get my kitchen sink fixed and make the trip. Fished the Hoh at Ox Bow so I also managed to get a line wet. Had a great dinner prepared by Jerry and friends. Met some crazy people around the camp fire. Friday morning up early and went into Forks to make ferry reservations for the trip back and thats when things went wrong again. Recieved panic phone call from work saying a server had crashed and they couldn't get it back up. Screw my life. A drive back home and up to Bellingham to work.

Great weather, good food, pretty decent company. I know I will do better next time.
You the only one to fix it. It must pay good to be the only one.

KerryS

Ignored Member
You the only one to fix it. It must pay good to be the only one.
I don't work for Boeing where you have a couple thousand people doing the same dumb ass job. We are a small company where some positions only have one person that is responsible for that particular area. In my case I am the only guy there responsible for all the servers.

Salmo_g

Sorry 'bout that Kerry. I noticed your absence last night, so I ate your share of dinner. Jerry was still at the top of his game, as ever. Camp food is never better than when Jerry is in camp with his cook gear.

Fishing report: 2 hits and losses and 1 bull landed.

Sg

Ed Call

Great to meet so many cool characters. Kerry, sorry you had to return so early, I was looking forward to fishing with you over the weekend. Jim, Matt tried to keep us entertained with some OMJ impersonations. Great time with everyone who made it out there. Thanks to Jeff Bandy for the hospitality of the Super C! Thankfully no one got surfed down the bank to the river. How long to the next get together?

Ed Call

Great point Jim, why not make some recommendations and get the ball rolling? I don't know squat about stuff over there, but I'd like to come over, learn a few things and meet some more fine WFF folks.