Swap Bass Bug Swap 10 Spots

I will post pictures as soon as I get them. Does anyone want to do a new fly swap? Any style is fine by me. I will happily host it.

Thanks, Dan

thesankers,

Some of the finest Bass flies I have seen!!! How did you pack those heads that tight? Two down (including myself) and 5 to go!!

Mike Lee

It's all about the sauce.....
Shipped out today. Should be there Monday. Can't say they look all that great, but a friend [that is a much better F-fisher than I] took one to his pond in B'ham and landed two on it. He said he used a red sharpie to color up the face. I left them bare so each can color their own to whatever. Looking forward to the new flies!

Mike,

The flies look great. If any of you have not finished your flies, please get crackin!!!! This long weekend is made for Largemouth.. I fished a lake yesterday and the Largies were turned on and ready to go. I will ship as soon as I get the other three sets.

Thanks,
Dan

Snaglovin and Kevin Lune,
Deadline is tomorrow to get the flies to me and I have not heard from either of you. Can you please respond if your going to be late or what's happening?

Dano67

I have not heard from either Snaglovin and Kevin Lune. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will ship out the flies that I have. If anyone knows these two people, could you try and contact them to see whats up?

Dan

Dano67

I heard from Kevin Lune and he is not going to be able to send flies due to a business trip. I still have not heard from snaglovin so I am figuring a lost cause. I will send out the flies on Tuesday 6/8.

Thanks, Dan

Mike Lee

Dan,

That's too bad on the short number. Nonetheless, looking forward to the flies we are getting. If you or anyone else want the extra ghost poppers please feel free to them. I originally tied 10 and 5 extras for my box so I have a few extras. Thanks again for doing this swap.

Mike

Dano67

Hey,

So I packed the flies up and I'm taking them to the post office now. If there were extra flies I moved them around between everyone. I think I returned 1 each of your own flies. I think I shorted someone one fly so if so, email me I found an extra (I Think)

Thank you everyone,

Dan

Mike Lee

Came home to a package of some finely tied Bass Bugs! Thanks everyone for allowing me to trade up. I'll have to work on my tying [or lack of] skills for next time. Dan, thanks again for being the commish'.