Thread only for those planning to attend the Hoh Down in 4.5 months

JesseC

Mexican Beer, Fruit Beer, Coffee Beer?

The hell.

Evan - just craft up some good dark, thick, n frothy low carbonation beer that we can man up on. I agree with Mumbles - if you can shine a flashlight through it, then you might as well buy it at a store. That's just my opinion.

Ed Call

Mexican Beer, Fruit Beer, Coffee Beer?

The hell.

Evan - just craft up some good dark, thick, n frothy low carbonation beer that we can man up on. I agree with Mumbles - if you can shine a flashlight through it, then you might as well buy it at a store. That's just my opinion.
Two of many of your highly admirable qualities. Agreeing with me and drinking good beer, well played.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Yeah, root beer. I'm allergic to alcohol, sort of. Ok, how about, I have already had my share and I am leaving the rest for you guys.

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
No Jim Beam...........................I ain't coming.
I don't even think he's a member. It's been so long since I had Jim Beam that I can't remember it or why I drank it. Must have been cheap stuff or we wouldn't have bought it back then. Jim, How do you practice those things you can do at the same time. I can't do half of them and I've only got two years to practice untill I'm that old. I amHopping to make the Hoh down this year but as little as I drink, There's no need to plan for me. I only overconsume it on the coffee. or the sweets at times. I could probably get to feeling pretty good just on what fumes are left in someones glass the next morning. And maybe just as sick. Not supposed to drink with my medications anyway. I'll just have to over eat or have a sugar high and try to keep all of you gentlemen awake. yeah sure never happen.

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
Kerry I'll drink Root Beer with you. We can see what the others go through. and dump cold river water on those who need to recover,. Or just go catch fish while they struggle to come to.